Writing an original research manuscript for submission to an academic journal or press is a significant accomplishment in itself, but, as most researchers soon discover, painstaking manuscript editing is required to submit excellent work, pass peer review and earn a journal article or academic book successful publication. Proof-Reading-Service.com offers expert manuscript editing services for university professors, advanced researchers, postgraduate students and other professional authors who write and publish research documents across all academic and scientific fields.
Why Is Expert Manuscript Editing So Important for Research Documents?
Expert manuscript editing corrects mechanical, grammatical and organisational errors of all kinds and establishes consistency and precision in every line, detail and part of a research document, from its title to its list of references. Manuscript editors who specialise in research-based writing ensure that their clients observe the author guidelines of their target journals and publishers. A professional editor who shares an author’s research interests and education can also help with the challenging revisions requested by acquisitions editors and peer reviewers. The best manuscript editors even make their own thoughtful suggestions, offering their clients fresh but informed perspectives and the possibility of further improvements. In short, expert manuscript editing services performed by a qualified and conscientious professional can make a journal article or an academic monograph a far more effective and publishable tool for sharing original research.
Why Choose Our Manuscript Editing Services?
The wide-ranging expertise and experience of our manuscript editing team are among the main reasons why professors, researchers and students all around the world trust Proof-Reading-Service.com when they require manuscript editing services for their journal articles and other research-based writing. All of our manuscript editors are native speakers of English who understand the intricacies of the language, and every one of them has conducted advanced research and successfully earned a master’s or PhD degree. They are also trained in the most rigorous editing methods for academic and scientific documents, and many have published their own research as well as helping numerous fellow authors do the same. Our aim is to assign an editor with precisely the right qualifications and interests to each manuscript to ensure that both the research and the writing – even the most innovative procedures and specialised terminology – are understood and appreciated in ways that enable meaningful improvements for the author and his or her target audience. When the fit is a perfect one, the same manuscript editor can be requested for future articles or chapters, establishing a long-term working relationship for successfully negotiating the hurdles of publication.
Our manuscript editing services are also efficient, affordable and reliable. Our manuscript editors can work within very tight timeframes, and documents are always edited and returned by the deadlines clients specify. Our editing and proofreading services are secure and confidential, and we guarantee customer satisfaction. If you are ever dissatisfied in any way with the attention your manuscript has received, rest assured that we will work to resolve the problem, most immediately by having a qualified senior member of our manuscript editing team re-edit your document for you free of charge.
Our prices for manuscript editing are determined in advance by the word count of a document, and the editing price we quote will never increase even if the manuscript requires extensive editing. In fact, we specialise in providing manuscript editing services to resolve the major as well as the minor problems that prevent the publication of valuable research. We have the utmost respect for our clients’ work and have helped thousands of researchers and professionals prepare and revise their journal articles and other documents for successful peer-reviewed publication. Whatever kind of manuscript you may be writing and whatever your field of study may be, we have a manuscript editor who is eager to read about your research and would be delighted to help you achieve your goals.
Exactly What Do Authors Receive from Our Manuscript Editors?
Most of our clients submit their writing for manuscript editing services as Microsoft Word documents, and our manuscript editors then make necessary changes and add thoughtful suggestions directly to those documents. When the manuscript editing is finished, the author receives:
- Two versions of the manuscript file: a clean version and a tracked version. The clean version incorporates the manuscript editor’s changes into a finished document, whereas the tracked version shows the changes and offers the author creative control to accept or reject any one or all of them.
- The necessary line-by-line corrections provided by our detailed and thorough manuscript editing services. These include changes to correct typing, grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors, to establish stylistic and structural consistency, and to clarify the author’s meaning.
- Adjustments made during journal manuscript editing to meet the publication guidelines of the author’s target journal or press. Elements such as citations, references, notes, tables, figures, headings, layout and structure often require adjustment.
- Explanations of the reasons behind any changes that may not be immediately obvious to the author, particularly when complex or extensive changes have been made.
- Comments and suggestions offered by the manuscript editor about further changes that the author may want to make to improve the writing style, sentence structure, vocabulary, phrasing, tone, flow, organisation, logical argumentation or other aspects of the document.