Although excellent writing may not be a focus for most researchers who work in the biological sciences, it nonetheless tends to be an essential activity for a successful career in research and publishing. Advanced research must be reported with the utmost clarity and accuracy and published through the right journals and presses if its intended audience is to find, read, use and cite it. The only way to ensure the high standards necessary for influential peer-reviewed publication is to edit and proofread each manuscript with extreme care, even when time is short. Proof-Reading-Service.com offers expert bioscience editing services for professors, senior researchers, advanced students and all other professional authors working in the biosciences. Learn more about how to submit your manuscript for our bioscience editing and proofreading services.
Learn More How to Submit Your Document
How Can Expert Bioscience Editing Improve Research Documents & Help Authors?
Expert bioscience editing can improve scientific research documents in a wide variety of ways. For one – and the first priority for many authors – thorough line-by-line editing eliminates all errors in the language used in a manuscript as well as any typing mistakes that may have slipped into the text. Conscientious bioscience editors also establish consistency as appropriate in aspects of style, structure and formatting, ensuring that a document meets professional scientific standards and observes with precision the publication guidelines of the author’s target journal or press. In addition, the best bioscience editing services offer explanations for changes made during the editing process and expert advice that the author can use to improve his or her writing still further. A professional bioscience editor whose research interests and expertise match the author’s can even help when challenging revisions are requested by peer reviewers or acquisitions editors. The perfect bioscience editor for an author’s writing can ultimately become a valuable and trusted colleague for an active career of research and publishing.
Exactly What Services Does a Qualified and Experienced Bioscience Editor Provide?
Well, in general terms, an excellent bioscience editor provides the services required to prepare a better and more publishable research manuscript. More specifically, the bioscience editing services of a conscientious expert offer:
- Correction of all errors in the grammar, syntax, spelling, punctuation and typing of a bioscience research manuscript to ensure that the author’s meaning is communicated clearly and accurately.
- Establishment of consistency across all stylistic and structural elements of a document in accordance with the high standards expected for peer-reviewed bioscience writing.
- Precise and consistent compliance with the specific publishing guidelines of the author’s target journal or press. Alternatively, the bioscience editing process can ensure compliance with an author’s individual editorial preferences for headings, citations references and more.
In addition to these essential components of expert bioscience editing services, Proof-Reading-Service.com bioscience editors offer:
- Explanations of changes that have been made during the bioscience editing process, particularly if those changes are extensive or complex and the reason for them may not be immediately clear to the author.
- Suggestions for further changes that may not be necessary, but would nonetheless improve the style, voice, sentence structure, flow, argument or any other aspect of the author’s writing in the current manuscript or future documents.
- Expert editing for any writing associated with the publication of a bioscience research manuscript, such as letters to a journal editor, a summary of changes for a peer reviewer and a book proposal or author biography for a university press.
Why Do So Many Authors Choose Our Bioscience Editing Services?
The main reason why bioscience researchers from countries all around the world trust us with their bioscience editing needs resides in the expertise of our bioscience editors. Every member of our bioscience editing team holds a postgraduate degree, enabling us to offer our clients PhD editors who have conducted original research and edited their own writing for examination and publication. Their areas of specialisation range widely, so we are sure to have the perfect editor to understand and provide effective bioscience editing services for every client’s manuscript. Our new editors are carefully assessed and rigorously trained in the best bioscience editing techniques before joining our team, and the work of junior members is continually checked by senior editors to ensure the highest quality bioscience editing services for each client and each research document. Every member of our team is also a native speaker of English and familiar with the standards and expectations associated with peer-reviewed bioscience writing, so they know exactly how to help both native and non-native speakers of the language prepare their English writing for successful publication.
The bioscience editing services offered by Proof-Reading-Service.com are not only excellent; they are also affordable. The price of bioscience editing for a manuscript is determined in advance by the word count of the document and will never increase even if a manuscript requires far more editing than anticipated. The cost of benefitting from the experience and knowledge of an expert bioscience editor can therefore be extremely low for a brief journal article or report and well worth the investment when one considers the loss of time and opportunities resulting from publication rejections and delays that can be prevented by expert editing.
Finally, customer satisfaction is guaranteed at Proof-Reading-Service.com. Clients submitting their writing for bioscience editing services choose the date and time for the editing to be completed, and we return two carefully edited versions of the client’s original document to him or her by the requested deadline.
- The clean version incorporates into the author’s text all of the changes made during the bioscience editing process.
- The tracked version reveals every change made by our bioscience editor and offers the author creative control with the ability to accept or reject those changes individually or as a whole.
Our bioscience editors understand not only our clients’ research, but also the need for security and privacy when working with unpublished research documents, so authors can rest assured that their personal information and intellectual property will be held in the strictest confidence. We encourage our clients to let us know if they are ever dissatisfied with any aspect of our bioscience editing services so that we can resolve the problems and immediately provide the expert editing they require.